Saturday, November 25, 2017

CC2 PREPARED SPEECH: Be Curious to New Experiences.



Today I am going to ask you a simple Question, which if asked regularly by yourself and answered by yourself too will lead to many innovative and inspiring experiences for you in this journey of life.

When was the last time, you did something for the very first time?” I repeat this question once again only for emphasis. “When was the last time, you did something for the very first time?”



This Question is like a Barometer of life and living too. Ask this Question regularly and may be, I say maybe you may motivate yourself with your answers and your life could always be happening and exciting.

Good Evening Ana Fonte Toastmasters and other Toastmasters from other clubs of Goa and Guests too.

Today I am going to share 3 Simple experiences of my life to show that, Curiosity necessarily does not kill any Cat. On the contrary, be curious like a child and you will enjoy more life experiences on planet earth.

1.   ZUMBA
A couple of years back, I came across a pamphlet in newspaper, advertising, “DANCE YOUR FATS AWAY”. A Phone call later I joined, Jonathans Twist n Tangle Zumba Classes. Over the years I have joined other Zumba Groups too such as “Clizmas Dance Squad”, “Step On Group” and Ashwini’s Zumba Fitness Group.

SHOW LOOSE SHIRT & HOW YOU LOST SO MUCH OF FATS & WEIGHT

2.   72 + Beaches
Butterfly beach, Honeymoon beach & Grand Mothers Hole beach. Can anyone guess where all of these beaches are located, in which state?  Yes. To some it will be surprising to know these are all Goa beaches.

Curiosity to see and visit all the beaches of Goa, led me to publishing and printing my very own Tourist Map of Goa. With me taking the lead in highlighting the most important attractions that Goa has to offer.

Today I can with Pride say that I am one of the few people in Goa who has seen and visited more than 72 + beaches in Goa. A little push from Curiosity and I got to go and see almost, all the beaches of Goa.

3.   Toastmasters
Curiosity is what led me to meeting you wonderful people. I was always told that I liked to talk. But I never knew this could be properly channeled towards Public Speaking. So thanks to Toastmasters International for this wonderful educational program.


To summarize in a few words: This speech is NOT about my experiences. I want you all, also to be curious. Be curious to life. Be curious to love. To loving. To all good things in life. I hope that you all will be more curious in life and to that effect, I would like to share this Quote, “A Mind is like a Parachute. It does not work, if it’s not open”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Happened to me: 3 Stories

“Most people like to own things. You know, land, luggage, other people. Makes them feel secure. But all that can be taken away. And in the...