Thursday, December 28, 2017

My Mentor Moment.

Takes new membership requests seriously

TM VP Membership Mr. Truven Jorge did a fine good job in assisting me in getting registered and getting membership within the newly formed Ana Fonte Toastmasters Group here in Margao, South Goa.



Communication Skills

I immediately liked his communication skills on whatsapp. I type my messages fast. He types his more faster. I like that.

Approachable

His personality is very friendly and affable. Most importantly he does not get irritated when approached with silly and stupid questions about Toastmasters as i am a new member.

Young

Though he is young and half my middle age, he did not feel too young with me and neither did he make me feel too old.

Knowledgeable

Having only done CC2, he surprises me with his good information and knowledge about Toastmasters in general.

What i like most......

What he doesnt know, he has the guts to say, I don't know, but gets back with the answer, this way now, we both have something new to know.

His Cool and Casual and Charming attitude towards life made me make him my Mentor without thinking even twice.

My Mentor is True to his name. Truven (True One) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Happened to me: 3 Stories

“Most people like to own things. You know, land, luggage, other people. Makes them feel secure. But all that can be taken away. And in the...