Monday, November 27, 2017

WHATS APP TABLE TOPIC: What is success according to you?


Just now, by you pressing the play button to listen to my voice and thoughts on, “What is success according to you” has made me successful today in another small way.



Because without YOU, yes I repeat again for emphasis YOU as the listener and without the single alphabet of U, within the word of success, neither this question would have been asked, nor would we have met.

Hence, success according to me is how much happiness I have harnessed for myself, how much happy have I made others? How much good health have I maintained and how much of a healthy life I have been able to make others attain.

I measure my success NOT by Wealth to which there is no end. Living a meaningful life. Loving many others too, than just only your wife. Listen carefully I said loving, not lusting.

Success is to me NOT doing the same same things what BILLIONS of humans are doing. Like First comes School, then comes College, Then Work like a Corporate Dog, Live like a Bank Slave, then comes Marriage, then comes Babies and finally you realize this SUCCESS Sucks, by that time you are 6 feet down the grave.
Success is in realizing that we are TEMPORARY RESIDENTS on Planet Earth. Better we are JUST TOURISTS SENT ON a 60 YEAR HOLIDAY TO PLANET EARTH.

To conclude it briefly: Success according to me is to have Moderate amount of money, with maximum Happiness, Extreme Good Health and Lots of Loving people at Home.

REMEMBER THIS QUOTE OF SUCCESS:


A SATISFIED LIFE IS MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN A SUCCESSFUL LIFE. BECAUSE OUR SUCCESS IS MEASURED BY OTHERS such as (friends, family, enemies, neighbors, competitors and worse than that, even strangers) BUT OUR SATISFACTION IS MEASURED BY OUR OWN BODIES, HEARTS, MIND AND SOUL.  

I wish you dear listener a very Happy Successful Day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This Happened to me: 3 Stories

“Most people like to own things. You know, land, luggage, other people. Makes them feel secure. But all that can be taken away. And in the...