Saturday, November 25, 2017

WHATS APP ACTIVITY 1: Create minimum one metaphor for the four words given below.


Grammar Magic

Introducing- Metaphor master

Activity- Create minimum one metaphor for the four words given below.

Starring-
1. The sun
2. Clouds
3. The ocean
4. Anger.


Learning Intention- to understand that a metaphor is a word picture in which a writer replaces the thing to be described with another image.

Example-
The moon is a pearl from a necklace.
The moon is earth's halo.

Oh no! The Travels & Travails
Of my Imaginary Mind.
Oh how it can be so unkind.
Mind your own Business.
Says my very own Mind. 
Man yet cannot travel in past in time.
But the same mind can travel to the future so sublime
High on hills of Nandidurg, Crowds of humans like Islands in an Ocean.
More monkeys and couples in pairs than in Coorg

Perched like an Eagle roaring to soar
I reach out to touch the clouds, so just below
I almost touch them and & they are almost not there.
Her Voluptuous hot body besides me was like the bright Scorching Sun above me,
I hid myself in her dark shadows, silent & shy, just like the Clouds below me
If this is Paradise, if this is Paradise, let it be.

Once upon a time, as a child, i was encouraged
To have an imaginary friend.
Today here i am a fully grown up man.
Standing on Nandi Hills with an Imaginary Cyber Friend

Discussing & debating with her
What is a Mountain and what is a Hill?
Wondering how long it takes a Mole to become a hill?
Nandi hill clouds make the rain
And here i am riding my bike and crying again
And Angrier like a Wild raging Boar to be all alone, and in pain.

Nandi hills teaches a lot
Rains becomes rivers, lakes come from melted snow
Tiny little seeds into gigantic Oak trees they grow
The azure blue Sky is glorious in its blueness
The white Cotton Clouds are there to caress
Oh how i wish, it was you besides me
And not this imaginary friend.

Travelling back home
Leaving found memories of mesmerising occasions
Spend with an imaginary companion.
Leaving Nandi hills, i make a wish
At Bhoga Nandeeshwara Temple
“Lord Shiva, the next time i travel in real time
May my Cyber Friend be walking with me?
On Nandi hills, hand in hand”


No comments:

Post a Comment

This Happened to me: 3 Stories

“Most people like to own things. You know, land, luggage, other people. Makes them feel secure. But all that can be taken away. And in the...